There are many things we love and appreciate about Uncle Peter. He is a very kind and thoughtful person, he is great with our children, and we always enjoy being around him.
Ash, you have such good pic's of peter, I will have to get vthem onto my hard drive when I get a chance! Thanks for loving us as much as you do! We love you! Janell
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Peter!
Loved the videos!
Especially the drumming one-very talented!
And Joshes dance, way cute!
Wendy
Have you been able to get onto Mary's blog? SHe's updated it since the twins, so check it out, but if you can't get on let me know!
Ash, you have such good pic's of peter, I will have to get vthem onto my hard drive when I get a chance! Thanks for loving us as much as you do! We love you! Janell
Post a Comment