I've just begun making a few comments on blogs and assume you actually read them. I'll check later with you by phone, but in the meantime, thanks so much for doing this! I didn't see it until just now and feel like a star!!
Wow! I didn't realize you got braces?! that's awesome! Love all the Utah pics and stuff. I'm trying to catch up on all the blogs, I've missed a lot! :)
5 comments:
Wish Dorene a HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us!
Hi, Ashley -
I've just begun making a few comments on blogs and assume you actually read them. I'll check later with you by phone, but in the meantime, thanks so much for doing this! I didn't see it until just now and feel like a star!!
Love,
Dorene
Happy Birthday to Dorene!
Wow! I didn't realize you got braces?! that's awesome! Love all the Utah pics and stuff. I'm trying to catch up on all the blogs, I've missed a lot! :)
Hey!
It's Wendy, again.
Dorene wanted to be invited to my blog, but I don't have her email address.
LMK
Thanks!
I love Dorene!! Happy Birthday to her.... She deserves to be spotlighted!!
Post a Comment