When we were at an "undisclosed location" (to protect the person who's home it happened at because it wasn't their fault!), Parker lost his balance and...
fell into the corner of a dresser. This bump appeared almost immediately.
He cried for only a minute and the bump went down pretty quickly.
He has a bit of a bruise still, but it looks really good for a bump that big!
poor little guy, I remember days when my son seemed to almost always have a bump on his head from one thing or another, when younger. He is still a dare-devil just a little more balanced than before. I can't help but think that has got to give a little bit of a headache.
Diddo! Poor kid! Ron & Dianne were watching our kids last week while we were at the temple & Ellie fell & hit her nose on the piano bench. She had a bruise right across the rim of her nose.
2 comments:
poor little guy, I remember days when my son seemed to almost always have a bump on his head from one thing or another, when younger. He is still a dare-devil just a little more balanced than before. I can't help but think that has got to give a little bit of a headache.
Diddo! Poor kid!
Ron & Dianne were watching our kids last week while we were at the temple & Ellie fell & hit her nose on the piano bench. She had a bruise right across the rim of her nose.
Post a Comment