Pajama Day has to be the coolest thing ever. Spencer just had it had his school. That night at bedtime, he said, "Mom, it is so cool to wake up in my PJ's, go to school in my PJ's, come home and play in my PJ's and then go back to bed in the same PJ's." I thought, yes, sometimes it is!
4 comments:
I can't believe how big he is! Gosh, time really flies, doesn't it? And look at that hair...
I think I'm in love with him.
Pajama Day has to be the coolest thing ever. Spencer just had it had his school. That night at bedtime, he said, "Mom, it is so cool to wake up in my PJ's, go to school in my PJ's, come home and play in my PJ's and then go back to bed in the same PJ's." I thought, yes, sometimes it is!
I love PJ day! The blankets are a cute idea!
Your little guys are so cute! PJ day at school is always fun!
Wendy
Post a Comment