Today we made a trip to see our friends, the Nelson's, in Stockton. We visited a little zoo in Lodi. There was also a beautiful Japanese Garden and fun playground in the same area. The kids had a great time. It's hard to believe that are kids are so big now. Times just goes by so fast.
Then... Josh went to his first King's game with Dad, Gramma Jean, and Grandpa Mills. He was pretty tired when he got home, but he said he had fun. I gathered this much, they had cheese pizza for dinner, dad caught a shirt, he decided he didn't want to ride in the elevator with Gramma Jean and he didn't know what his favorite part was. I am sure I'll hear more tomorrow.
5 comments:
I can't believe how big the kids are all getting. Seeing them together reminds me of when we were in the same ward and having park days together.
Very cute. I sure love all those kids.
I love Josh's smile! Such cute pics...looks like fun!
Cute pics! How fun!
P.S. I tagged you... =)
Go Kings!
Post a Comment