

Parker just had his 15 month check up and good news... he gained weight! He is now in the 50th percentile and for his height he is around the 35th percentile. So, he is a shorter guy, but as cute as can be. I was thrilled that the doctor was no longer concerned with his weight.
As for what Parker is up to, everything! He is a fully walking man. He is into cupboards and drawers. He can communicate very well in grunts and points. He can say Mom, Dadda, Ma (for Grandma), something that sounds like what's that, hot, and hat. He can now identify his nose, ears, eyes, and mouth. He can also fold his arms for a prayer. It is pretty cute. He is my little love bug, he loves his mom. He has become a little bit of a "playful" biter. Just the other day I had my legs crossed while I was on the computer and without warning, chomp right on my big toe. Besides that, he is at such a fun stage. He understands what is going on and can even take direction.
We love our Parker and are so happy to have him in our family. He puts a smile on all our faces.
4 comments:
What a sweetheart! It seems so weird that you've had to be concerned about his weight gain when he was such a big boy before. He is sure adorable!
Yeah, Parker! I feel your relief! Congrats on the clean bill of health.
I can't believe how big he is getting. I can't wait to see you all this Christmas! And yes, I do think Reagan looks a lot like Kairsee and Jerrel as a baby. I am going to post mine and Jerrel's baby pics next to hers when I have some time!
Are you going to go see Twilight this week?
"We love our Parker and are so happy to have him in our family. He puts a smile on all our faces".
True Dat'
Post a Comment