My cousin Taylor recently joined the Navy. This is him and his little bro Riggs at Graduation in Chicago. He is now in Florida. I thought it was neat to see him in uniform.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Ashley, Thanks for the birthday wishes! It was the 18th. I can't believe you remembered. Although I remember yours is April 1st or 4th right? Something like that. I remember because James is right at the same time, right? Maybe I'm crazy but I remember the two of you celebrating at the same time...you two April fools!!! lol! Anyway, thanks!
1 comment:
Hey Ashley,
Thanks for the birthday wishes! It was the 18th. I can't believe you remembered. Although I remember yours is April 1st or 4th right? Something like that. I remember because James is right at the same time, right? Maybe I'm crazy but I remember the two of you celebrating at the same time...you two April fools!!! lol!
Anyway, thanks!
Post a Comment