I always thought it was the devil standing on the wall when I was a kid. Made sense to me that everyone was so mad
This moves me. It feels just like the picture, and I am so thankful that we are fighting on the right side. I love being a Mormon! I love that we have each other! Love Amy
That's awesome!
That's one of my favorite stories and it is so fun to do for FHE.
I got this pic in an email and love it. It sure is how it feels sometimes. Our sign got stolen from our yard again too. seriously people!
Did you make that? Thats awesome.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I always thought it was the devil standing on the wall when I was a kid. Made sense to me that everyone was so mad
This moves me. It feels just like the picture, and I am so thankful that we are fighting on the right side.
I love being a Mormon! I love that we have each other!
Love Amy
That's awesome!
That's one of my favorite stories and it is so fun to do for FHE.
I got this pic in an email and love it. It sure is how it feels sometimes. Our sign got stolen from our yard again too. seriously people!
Did you make that? Thats awesome.
Post a Comment