
Tonight was our third night of Halloween partying. We visited my parent's ward Trunk or Treat. Josh was amazed, once again, by all the candy he received. He couldn't believe people just gave it to him when he said trick or treat. I was impressed that he used his thank you's when receiving his candy without a reminder. (He must have been that excited, since it doesn't happen everyday.) Parker continued to enjoy making a mess with a sucker. His costume has had to be washed three nights in a row now.


They had a lot of fun game stations. Fishing, Wii games, face painting, ping pong balls into cups (a real fish was the prize, thankfully we didn't win), and the best of all, a cupcake walk!
Now, I don't know this little girl, but this is the best Halloween costume I have ever seen on a children. I think I over heard that her mom made it. She was Marie Antoinette. Her hair, make-up, and dress was amazing!!

Lastly, check out this video I took of a home decorated for Halloween.
5 comments:
I'm sorry I didn't see you at the Trunk or Treat! There were so many people there! Glad the boys had fun!
Fun pictures and comments. Thanks for sharing them with us. Gramma Jean
The boy's costumes are so cute! I am jealous of all your fun Halloween activites...we had our ward Trunk or Treat last night and it was so lame! Hopefully Halloween night will be better! Your cowgirl costume was great!!
BTW are you going to the Yes on 8 Rally at the Capitol on Tuesday?
If Parker were a real Ninja, he'd be climbing up walls and sticking to the ceiling with the stroller strapped to his back. Great pictures.
Post a Comment