Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One of these sets are not like the other...



Can you tell which ones were my old pans and which ones are my new? Well, our pots and pans had very little use (since they have been stored for a few years). When we moved into our new place our dishwasher oxidized them. Even though they had been through the washer dozens of times before. So, finally we got a new set. These are Circulon brand and I have had my eye on them for a few months. Now I just need to have the desire to cook something in them!!

2 comments:

Tanja said...

Well, I'm very jealous. Fall is the best time to get new cookware. I think you should pick up a few really fabulous cookbooks. I can recommend a few...then, get to cooking. It really is so fun!

Orange Peanut said...

Look how loved those old pots and pans are!