
It was Jordan's birthday on Saturday. I wanted to post a picture from the festivities, but I was out of batteries. (For now I used a picture from his mission call opening.) I will post some though because I want to post his birthday cake.
Jordan had a whole weekend of celebrating. He had a great party on Friday night. Then on Saturday we met up with him, Janell, Peter, Kairsee, Jeff, and of course Uncle Josh, for dinner and games. We had so much fun. If you are in the market for a new game try Loaded Questions. It's a guaranteed good time! Then... on Sunday we had a fun double birthday for Uncle John and Jordan. The food was delicious and it was nice to all be together. We have to make the most of our time left, we have just about a month and a week before Jordan heads off to the Argentina MTC!!
1 comment:
Yay, Happy Birthday Jordan! My favorite cousin. WOO WOO!
Post a Comment