Friday, July 25, 2008

Just a Blurb

Guess what I learned today thanks to my good friend Ruth, you can have your blog printed and bound into a book. Isn't that fantastic. I have loved posting pictures and keeping an online journal, but didn't want to loose all of it. Now I won't. Ruth's sister in-law had her blog printed and was very happy with the finished product. You can visit Blurb to get more information. This will be a great way to insure I have my blog for years to come.

2 comments:

Heather Mills said...

Ya, my Bishop had theirs printed as a gift for his wife. Its a great idea! I would like to print mine annually, or biannually to keep it organized. He said it was like $40 for 90ish pages...how much is Blurb?

Ashley said...

Heather- Blurb was $40 for 150 pages. I am going to print mine annually also. Everyone has been asking me how I was going to save my blog, it made me wonder too. I hope you're all geared up and rested for your company. They are looking forward to coming!