2 weeks ago
Thursday, July 31, 2008
An "assignment"
I received a phone call yesterday from a counselor in our Bishopric. He asked me if I would be willing to take on an assignment (of course before telling me what it was). He asked me to be the assistant in our ward to help with the efforts towards Proposition 8. I was very excited because I have wanted to be involved. After thinking about it later, I realized that I might also be able to apply my education. I have a Bachelor's in Communications and specifically in Public Relations. I am excited about the opportunity. Protecting marriage is important to me and I hope everyone will get involved in some way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ashley that is wonderful. You are the perfect person to do that. I just wish you were still in my ward to do it in. : ) You will do a supreme job. I still say, someday I will see on the news as the anchor person! Surprise me sweet-sweet!
Love Amy
That is awesome. I know that you are just the one to get the word out. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help with the efforts!
Ashley, I didn't realize you have a bachelor's in PR. So do I! How funny that you picked me to help with this.
Post a Comment