
Diana is David's aunt. She has lived in our area for a little over 3 years now. I am so grateful she moved closer to all of us. Our lives have been blessed by her example and her continual support. If I were to choose one person, who is living, that I would most like to be like it would be Diana. Here's a few reasons why... when her husband passed away she decided she wanted to find ways to help others and uplift her own life. She became involved with a few different programs in her community. She also is extremely thoughtful and generous always acknowledging special occasions. She always thinks of my boys and presents them with gifts that remind her of them. She joined two bowling leagues. On top of those few things, she is fun and has a great sense of humor. She tells her honest feelings and always makes you feel comfortable around her. I also appreciate her love for celebrity news and reality shows that I enjoy. We always have something to talk about. She used to save her People magazines for me, which was the best! I know she doesn't like too much attention, but she deserves it. She is a wonderful person who has become a very important part of our lives.
We love you Aunt Diana! Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
Dear Mills family:
What a surprise, I just checked the blog this morning to see what was happening and your latest pictures and lo and behold, I was a featured item, much to my delight.
All of you have been such an interesting and happy addition to my life and I thank you Ashley for the inclusion and making me feel special and important.
Hi to David, Josh and Parker.
With much affection and caring, Aunt Diana
Post a Comment