Friday, June 27, 2008

Blogger Assistance

Hey fellow bloggers... I can't figure out how to change the background color on my text. When I go into my layout and change what it says my background color is, it does not change. The other problem is that I can not get the pyzam.com ad off my blog. I have e-mailed them and tried various things. Anyone have advice for me? Thanks!

3 comments:

Missy said...

With the new cutestblogontheblock backgrounds, the widget doesn't really allow you to change the background color behind your text... its the boss basically. Sorry. As for Pyzam, was it showing up with the last background you used? Thats wierd.

Janelle said...

Do you understand code? You have to edit your html codes on your blogger template and it's too hard for me to explain it in your comment box. I'll try and email it to you with the best wording possible. It may take a little while, though.

BusyMama said...

Hey guys! Just found your blog, glad to see you guys are doing well. Maybe we'll see you around when we're home next week.
Take care,
Bryant