I always think about video taping my boys and never do it. So, I taped a little conversation with Josh. He has such a cute voice, I'd like to have record of it. Of course I had to get a shot of Parkeroni too. Like his foe-hawk?
Okay, your boys are totally cute! Sam was really excited to hear about all of Josh's favorite sports, he kept saying "ball! Ball! Ball!" I hope Parker's surgery went well.
3 comments:
Okay, your boys are totally cute! Sam was really excited to hear about all of Josh's favorite sports, he kept saying "ball! Ball! Ball!" I hope Parker's surgery went well.
Hey! So we just got one of these blogs that we hear so much about! good luck with Parker's surgery!
Love it! Chloe just had to watch Joshy's video twice. And now she's requesting Parker's again. I guess we'll plan on playing croquet tommorrow!
Post a Comment