Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Megan's Bridal Shower

This past weekend Janell and I threw a shower for our future sister in-law, Megan.
I have to say, this might have been one of my favorite showers to decorate. We did a little bit of a carnival theme since Megan loves cotton candy plus, her wedding colors are bright blue & orange.


We just invited family and a few close friends to Jordan.


Every little detail was for Megan. We had cotton candy, Chick-fil-a nuggets with her favorite sauce, a creamy dessert, and a cheeseless meal. (I know, I know, the girl doesn't like cheese. Could you even imagine?)




We wanted everyone to get to know Megan. So we played a "get to know her" game that also allowed the guests to introduce themselves to her.

She got some lovely gifts like this crocheted doily from Aunt Teresa. Also, a blender, place mats, gift cards, cookie cutters, etc...

We also had to embarrass her with a few "spicy" things.

Janell video recorded Jordan answering a series of questions. Megan had to see if her answers matched his. They did really well. It was fun to learn more about them.

Here is the traditional ribbon bouquet from her gifts.


We had a great time visiting and celebrating Megan. We hope she knows that we care about her and consider her part of the family already. Now onto the wedding!

No comments: