Sunday, August 21, 2011

Summer Vacations

Instead of blogging all about our summer, the past couple years I have made photo books. The boys enjoy looking through them and reliving the fun we've had. I thought I'd post a few pictures to share what we've been up to.

We celebrated Parker sleeping in his own bed (not getting into ours) with a trip to McDonald's.


We went to a cabin in Tahoe with our friend's Scot, Amy, and Larkin.
It was such a treat to hang out with them.

The kids had a great time playing together.


Josh lost his first tooth. The Tooth Fairy brought him a gold dollar and some gum. For some reason he told me the Tooth Fairy brings gum, guess she does.


We celebrated Josh's 6th birthday.


We took an airplane to Utah to see Grandpa & Grandma Surganovich.


As a bonus we ran into some of our favorite people, The Henrie's, at the SLC airport.

Grandpa took us to The Hogle Zoo.



He also took us to Thanksgiving Point's Dinosaur Museum


We visited Em & Cliff.


We also visited Aunt Lrae.

And of course Uncle Jared, Aunt Sam, and Ethan.

We celebrated birthday's with friends


and we celebrated Parker's 4th birthday.



I don't have pictures of Grandma & Grandpa Mills camp, but the boys had a fantastic time with them. The theme was trains this year. So, there was a sampling of our summer. We sure enjoy our time with these boys. They make our life so good.

No comments: