Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Our bambino

We had our ultra sound yesterday to check out Mills #3. What a cutie already!! Lots of movement in there. The tech said, "This is an active baby, but cooperative." I thought.... must be a boy. If you didn't know, we're having a surprise this time. SO we didn't find out. Although, Dave and I thought we saw a little something... I'm thinking its a boy. If it was a girl, I'd be REALLY surprised. I am excited either way, I love my boys and would be thrilled to have another. It never gets old seeing your baby moving around in there. Life is full of miracles and this is one of them!
Mills

9 comments:

Janelle said...

I had no idea you were even pregnant! Congrats, I am so excited for you guys!!!

Can't wait to celebrate your birthday this weekend :)
See you soon!

Missy said...

HUZZAH!!! Babies RULE! Boys rule TOO! And I love having three boys, if that is indeed what you'll be having.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Heather Mills said...

Yay! Ultrasounds are so fun! I can't wait to meet him/her!

Rice Family said...

That is ONE CUTE BABY!!! Boy or girl ... this baby is already darling!

BusyMama said...

How exciting, congratulations!

Trent and Amber said...

Yay for an u/s! I always love seeing them kick and squirm in their tiny size. So exciting! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl, but usually mama's instincts are right on, so I'm thinkin' boy. :)

English1 said...

Lots of great posts, Ashley! Thanks for keeping this going, especially for the pictures. LOVE seeing the boys and all of you in action in your everyday lives!!

Love, your MIL :)

mptanner said...

So exciting! Congratulations!!

Ali said...

I think it's fun that you aren't finding out. Can't wait to hear about your NY trip.