Batman and Robin have had their costume plans in the works since June.

These heros have some pretty sweet moves.



Then we were off to Trunk or Treat.
Grandma and Grandpa Surganovich were in town for all the Halloween fun.

"New Caleb" as he's been deemed is one of Josh's friends. He fit in perfect with my crime fighting duo.['

Post trunk or treat...
I think Papa and Parker had had their goodie fill!
Next event
Peter and Janell's Frangel-o-ween party.

The food was tasty and the costumes were fantastic, again! I didn't take pictures of everyone, but I should have. There were some really creative and well made costumes there.

We went as Todd and Sarah Palin.

Kairsee rocked it as Lady Gaga

Jeff was Tron. He was the winner of the night. He made his costume. It took him weeks to get the reflective tape into the right design.

Todd, Tron and Indiana, quite the trio

Waldo and Lincecum

and the Queen was there also, looking dashing. Janell made this dress when she was 14 as a school project. It is amazing.
We had a fantastic Halloween!
2 comments:
Your costume turned out great!! What an awesome idea. :)
Jon & I are friends with Jeff too!
You guys looked great btw!!!
& of course I love Batman & Robin!
Post a Comment