Sometimes I take my kids by the cheeks and just stare at their faces. (They know the drill, so they let me do it.) They grow so fast and I feel like I have to soak in every freckle, dimple, and smile. It may sound crazy, but I have already seen how fast they change. So tonight instead of just staring at Josh's cute face and foe-hawk (that he was so excited to wear to school), I took some close up shots. He even posed a little for me.
Josh is a wonderful boy and fantastic brother. He brings our family so much joy. He loves learning and is enjoying all the fun that comes with Kindergarten. He is very thoughtful and cares about his family. He wakes up every morning full of life and excited about the day ahead. I am thankful for this cute face that brings happiness to our family everyday.
1 comment:
Ash, Josh IS changing - these photos make me want to cry, because he is growing up way too fast!!!! Can't wait until he and Jordan get to know each other again - such fun!!! Thanks for the tender blog post. - Grandma Mills :)
Post a Comment