We had such a wonderful summer full of traveling and fun with our family.
I haven't had the chance to document all of it, but since Tiger was in the news today I thought I'd post a few pictures.
I haven't had the chance to document all of it, but since Tiger was in the news today I thought I'd post a few pictures.
Here's Dave and Jeff on the first practice day at The US Open
Tiger didn't acknowledge anyone while he practiced. Not a smile, a wave, nothing. He did his job and left. When I asked Dave how close he was to him he said, "I could have punched him in the face."
I will post more pictures from our time there. It was also fun to see Ernie Els and some other famous golfers. Dave saw Phil Mickelson. On the day I went, it was his 40th birthday and he wasn't practicing. Pebble Beach was just amazing, but I'd happily enjoy watching The Open on TV, it is a bit chilly there.
3 comments:
I love that he said "I could have punched him in the face." That is awesome!
Ditto first comment.
It looks like you've been busy! I'm glad the summer was lots of fun for your family! We'll have to get together for a Girl's Night sometime soon [when I can come!] ;)
Aaron will be so jealous. He still loves to watch Tiger!
Post a Comment