Josh has been anxiously awaiting his 5th birthday. He is one of the youngest kids in his class, so he watched each kid turn 5 and he could barely stand it. He kept saying while holding up all five fingers, "Mom when I turn 5 I'll be a hold hand!"
So finally he's a hold hand. When he woke up on his birthday morning he was beaming. He turned to Parker and said "Hug me Parker, I'm 5!"
We were in Utah, so we were able to celebrate with Grandpa and Grandma Surganovich and Uncle Chad.
We were in Utah, so we were able to celebrate with Grandpa and Grandma Surganovich and Uncle Chad.
The icing on the cake was the Mc Donald's had a play place
Later in the week we got together with all the family, Jared, Sam, & baby Ethan too.
Plus our family friends Susie and Michael. We went to Jump on It then to Sizzler for dinner.
We celebrated both the boys birthday together. They enjoyed the gifts from their aunt, uncles, and grandparents. It sure was a lot of celebrating for this 5th birthday! Still more to come too.
No comments:
Post a Comment