To celebrate Jeff's birthday we went to Cozumel.

It was a beautiful day, probably the best of all the days we were there.

We took the ferry from
Playa del Camen to Cozumel
I was amazed at how many people they could fit on a ferry.

The water was amazingly clear and warm! It made you want to jump in.

We walked through some shopping centers along the shore.
Yes, the ice cream was delicious.

After asking around we decided to head up to
Chankanaab Park where we did a variety of activities in one location.

These little pools were for the dolphins

This was the view from the docks.
Kairsee and I joked about getting our men matching outfits for our trip. Who knew that they would end up matching all on their own!

We watched a Sea Lion show. He was so darling! It was a small stage, so he was pretty close up. He was trained well.


Then we headed out for snorkeling. It was fantastic. There was this little fish, maybe 3 inches long that loved Dave. He swam right by his side for maybe, 45 minutes. He'd swim along next to his cheek or at his waist. I wish I had a camera to capture it. It was the sweetest thing. I don't know how many variety of fish we saw, but quite a few, even a sting ray. We were able to swim pretty close to the dolphins too. In addition to the fish, there were 3 statues and a canyon to search for.

Does this picture look familiar? No beverages in hand with limes, but same view.

A little relaxation after the first round of snorkeling.

The hammocks were lovely.

After a great day on the island, we decided to go out for a steak dinner (at our hotel) and then play some Settler's of
Catan. It only seemed appropriate to "let" Jeff win for his birthday. I don't think it happened though. Here some intense action shots from that evening.




(Notice the dice in mid air)

Do you like
Kairsee's natural
Caribbean curl. I thought it was really beautiful, much more manageable than my hair.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time in Mexico, can't wait to hear all about it.
Post a Comment