David's Surprise Birthday Party from Nathan Mills on Vimeo.
This year I decided to throw Dave a little surprise birthday party. It is our 29th birthday and figured he wouldn't suspect anything. I wanted it to be a fun evening with friends where Dave could enjoy all his favorite things. He had no idea that I had planned something. He was completely perplexed. We have never thrown birthday parties for ourselves (our birthdays are 4 days apart, same age) so that helped with my surprise.


To celebrate we had Chevy's chips and salsa, homemade enchiladas, Mexican rice, white cupcakes with white frosting, Reese's peanut butter cups, & Arizona beveragesall Dave's favs
5 comments:
You always throw such great parties, glad it turned out well. We were sad we couldn't be there.
Looks like it went well! Thanks for sharing the video and pics! By the way, Jerrel only WISHES he were black! ;)
How fun of you to surprise Dave like that. It's not easy to pull off a surprise party for your husband. Believe me, I tried. Happy birthday to both of you!
I was looking at the pictures thinking what great decor that room has, and then I realized it's the clubhouse at Rocklin Ranch! What's funny is our house will have that paint color and those white shutters. I didn't realize how much I like that decor until I saw those photos. Funny. Anyway, glad you all had a great time and that you pulled it off.
Looks like fun! I'm glad it went well!
And happy soon to be b'day to you too Ash! that's fun that you're birthdays are so close!
You're the best wife! Looks so fun, I'm sure those memories will over-shadow those dumb tires!!!!
Post a Comment