DARN CUTE.
Those are our grandboys! Thanks for the smile! - Gma Mills
lol....i LOVE these pictures!! two of my favorite things! cheese and mustaches!
Ok as if we are not in love with Josh and Parker already. And how much more in love am I after that talk on Sunday!! HELLO!! You guys are the best. Lets get together soon.
Scot and I laughed out loud! Josh reminds me of a CHP officer ... SO cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
DARN CUTE.
Those are our grandboys! Thanks for the smile! - Gma Mills
lol....i LOVE these pictures!! two of my favorite things! cheese and mustaches!
Ok as if we are not in love with Josh and Parker already. And how much more in love am I after that talk on Sunday!! HELLO!! You guys are the best. Lets get together soon.
Scot and I laughed out loud! Josh reminds me of a CHP officer ... SO cute!
Post a Comment