Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Cricut arrived

Here are my first products after practicing with
the machine last night.


This is my event calendar I have been working on.
It is reusable so you don't have to rewrite
every birthday or special event on your calendar each year.

7 comments:

Heather Mills said...

Ooooh I am jealous! I have been wanting one of those event calendars! Do you have a pattern or template for that? I may have to use it while I am in CA!

Lindsey said...

add me to the jealous list! I bet you are having so much fun! Enjoy, and keep posting all your cute stuff you make.

Kimberly said...

I can't wait to see all of your creations. I am not a die hard crafter, and don't know much about cricuts other than you can do vinyl with them which is cool. Your cards and calendar look great!

Ash said...

I LOVE IT!! Quilting time!

Orange Peanut said...

I'm trying not to be jealous! I'm so glad you are having fun with it!!! Cute cards!

Anonymous said...

OH so much fun!

The Higginbothams said...

I am thankful, proud and honored to be the recipient of your first Cricut-made birthday card! Thank you for thinking of me on my birthday. You're a great friend. Oh, by the way, Brady still talks about "Josha Mills" and his football helmet. He sure has some great toys. Happy Thanksgiving!