Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Count Down Calendar

I saw an idea for a Halloween calendar a few years back and have wanted to make one ever since. So, finally I just did it with my friend Tiffany. My kids have loved picking a little treat or prize each day. I have also added in activities like, carve pumpkins, Mills' family Halloween party, and Trunk or Treat.





Also, FYI Wishing Well in Roseville is closing. Their Sacramento location is still open. They're always great for little inexpensive and "disposable" prizes for this kind of thing.

6 comments:

allison said...

I've been wanting to make one of those too! I was thinking of making one for Nov & Dec too. You could probably do one for each month of the year I suppose. Yours turned out really cute! Now if only I can find the time!

mptanner said...

Love the calendar! I will have to make one maybe for next year.

Orange Peanut said...

Nice job Ashley! It is great!

Trent and Amber said...

This is so cute! What a fun decoration you can use year after year! And I commented on my blog post about the headbands but I got 24 in a lot from ebay where you pick how many of each color you want for $14 shipping included. But thanks for letting me know anyway, I should check out that store you're talking about!

Kimberly said...

looks great!

wendy said...

i love this! so cute! i would love the pattern!