I went and saw Julia & Julia with some family ladies. It was darling. I couldn't believe how packed the theater was. I recommend it though! (Sometimes it takes a picture to remind me that I am tall.)
oh glad you liked it, i want to see it too. That is funny how we notice stuff in pictures like that, I always see how many freckles I have in pictures, normally I do not notice them.
4 comments:
oh glad you liked it, i want to see it too. That is funny how we notice stuff in pictures like that, I always see how many freckles I have in pictures, normally I do not notice them.
how fun!! i totally want to see that movie!
how fun! i wish we would do that here, but...you know.
Lets do this when Jerrel and I are in CA this Christmas! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment