Friday, September 11, 2009

Here we go again...

So we had a eye appointment for Parker today. Turns out he needs to have another eye surgery. This time, it will be for only one eye. Same type of surgery. We have a fantastic ophthalmologist, so he's in good hands. She doesn't like to wait around, she gets the job done. So, October 7th he'll go in. Plus, I'll get another sweet picture of him in an over sized hospital gown and cap!

3 comments:

Heather Mills said...

Poor Parker! Shesh, I hope that this is the last surgery and he can just enjoy being a busy boy! Good luck, I hope everything goes smoothly!

KL said...

Bummer! I hope it all goes well again!

Trent and Amber said...

Aww, poor little guy. There is something just precious about that hospital gown though huh? :) Yes, we're enjoying our new callings and busy as ever. I've got 7 or so weeks left and am to the 'tired of being to big' stage but am nowhere near ready for a new one! The addition on the house is being started this week and it's just one more thing to add to life right now. Oh well! :)