Monday, September 28, 2009

Halloween Wreath


I found this idea to make a wreath out of paper online. I was very happy with how it turned out. Some friends thought I bought it.
(Which is the best compliment when you make something!)



It was fun and easy to make. I am going to use this idea to make small wreaths with the Christmas cards I receive.


If you're interested in making this wreath, the instructions are from Heartland Paper Company.
Click here for the website. Select their blog and scroll down until you find the wreath.

Enjoy!

10 comments:

Rice Family said...

VERY cute! I love the idea of using Christmas cards ... I never know what to do with all of them, and I always feel bad trashing them ... :)

Heather Mills said...

I'm totally impressed! Very nice and festive!

Orange Peanut said...

LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing! I'm feeling a craft night coming on!!!!

Alicia said...

so so so cute!!! i LOVE it!!!

KL said...

It's beeeautiful!
(I thought you bought it too!)

cristy said...

Wow, so very cute! That looks like a lot of work. I really like the idea of using Christmas cards. Very clever.

I couldn't get the link to work. Maybe it's me?

Ashley said...

I fixed the link if anyone wanted to check it out.

Thanks!
Ashley

cristy said...

i think i'll give it a whirl.

btw- yours looks better than the tutorial. for reals.

Becca said...

This is adorable! I love how it turned out!

Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Blue Cricket design! Please add the Falling for Fall button when you get a chance!

The Higginbothams said...

Very impressive. I'm totally going to make one of those. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing.