Yes, I will admit, I am a little star struck. I have always wanted to go to Hollywood and see the Walk of Fame, Grauman's Theater, and the Kodak Theater. It was much cleaner than I expected and I enjoyed seeing all the foot & hand prints.
This picture was leading into the Kodak Theater. (I was pretending just for a second that I was going to an awards show, which is totally on my top 10 would love to do list.)
Hollywood is I guess one of those places that you kinda always want to go to but never make a trip of it. You see it while you are doing something else. One day I would like to check it out. Glad you had a fun trip.
1 comment:
Hollywood is I guess one of those places that you kinda always want to go to but never make a trip of it. You see it while you are doing something else. One day I would like to check it out. Glad you had a fun trip.
Post a Comment