Looks more like Carrot Top in drag to me. This is just the next step in the evolution of his hilarious prop comedy stand-up.
There is a new family in my ward & the mom is a dead ringer for you! I swear I starred at her the whole Sacrament meeting thinking how crazy it was that she looked so much like you!
Not everyday you find out you have a famous twin ;)
Haha! Those were the best pictures I could get of her, she moved too fast (and was 100 ft away). I mean, you move too fast...These dancers were on Conan O'Brien last week too! Must be making the rounds.
hahaaa! that's awesome!! no need to cover up the secret life though... :)
ha! that's great! :)
Ha! Perfect match!
That's crazy!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Looks more like Carrot Top in drag to me. This is just the next step in the evolution of his hilarious prop comedy stand-up.
There is a new family in my ward & the mom is a dead ringer for you! I swear I starred at her the whole Sacrament meeting thinking how crazy it was that she looked so much like you!
Not everyday you find out you have a famous twin ;)
Haha! Those were the best pictures I could get of her, she moved too fast (and was 100 ft away). I mean, you move too fast...
These dancers were on Conan O'Brien last week too! Must be making the rounds.
hahaaa! that's awesome!! no need to cover up the secret life though... :)
ha! that's great! :)
Ha! Perfect match!
That's crazy!
Post a Comment