It's a birthday song on Sprout that gets stuck in all of our heads! So we had a variety of fun for Josh's birthday. It actually felt like a birthday week we had a small kids party on Wednesday, Josh's close friend Chloe had her birthday party on Thursday, we had our family party on Friday, and then our nation's birthday on Saturday! Whew! We were busy.
The kids party of course, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle themed. We had it at a pizza place, since turtles love pizza. We had turtle masks, turtle toys to play with, and a pin the mask on the turtle game. We had to be creative since TMNT is phasing out.
Josh on his birthday morning in his new Donatello shirt.
The kids party of course, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle themed. We had it at a pizza place, since turtles love pizza. We had turtle masks, turtle toys to play with, and a pin the mask on the turtle game. We had to be creative since TMNT is phasing out.
Josh on his birthday morning in his new Donatello shirt.

Of course Ninja Turtle cupcakes. The turtles were just made from fondent.

His turtle friends!

Next was the family party. Which of course, he made out like a bandit. I don't know if there are even any turtles left that he doesn't own. His collection has possibly surpassed his uncles.
We had our families over for the FIRST birthday celebration in our own home. It was great. We had room for everyone.
Birthday breakfast
Parker enjoyed the decorations.
We went bowling for a birthday activity. It was Parker's first time. He loved it of course.
And we had to play pin the mask on the turtle.





Next was the family party. Which of course, he made out like a bandit. I don't know if there are even any turtles left that he doesn't own. His collection has possibly surpassed his uncles.
We had our families over for the FIRST birthday celebration in our own home. It was great. We had room for everyone.
Birthday breakfast
Parker enjoyed the decorations.
We went bowling for a birthday activity. It was Parker's first time. He loved it of course.
And we had to play pin the mask on the turtle.









4 comments:
So creative! I love it. Your boys are getting so big, I can't believe it.
Jerrel LOVES the TMNT themed party at the pizza place! Maybe I will have to do that for his 30th birthday in a couple years!
It looks like you guys had a blast! I cannot believe how big Josh and Parker are getting.
Oh, and your cake decorating is awesome! Look at you rollin' out the fondant! Big time! You and Janelle will have to teach me when we come out next time!
Those turtle cupcakes are so cute! I wish kids could wear those masks everywhere too... I love it!
We are so in love with you guys! We HAVE to come play again. And see the new set up! It looks smashing in the pics. I want to see it in real life.
Post a Comment