My brother in-law,Jordan, is serving a mission for our church in Uruguay. He sent quite a few pictures to his mom this week. Here are just a couple. He good, happy and healthy! I'm glad he's enjoying is time serving the Lord.
Its so fun to see how happy Jordan is in Uruguay. Do you know if I can email him pictures or would I have to send them in the mail? I thought he would get a kick out of seeing how big Reagan is. Love the pictures or Parker! He is a crack up!
2 comments:
He looks so good! He looks like he is enjoying his mission too!
Thanks for sharing!
Its so fun to see how happy Jordan is in Uruguay. Do you know if I can email him pictures or would I have to send them in the mail? I thought he would get a kick out of seeing how big Reagan is.
Love the pictures or Parker! He is a crack up!
Post a Comment