We had a wonderful father's day weekend. It started off with the Mills coming up for dinner on Saturday evening. Jeff, Dorene, Peter, Janell, Aunt Diana, and our crew went to Lincoln Chinese for some delicious dinner.
Then on Sunday we made David a Father's Day breakfast before church. Later we celebrated with gifts, a BBQ dinner with my parents, and of course some dessert! It was a nice day.

Here are some of my recent favorites of Dave with the boys. I am so thankful for the father and husband he is. He is so good with our boys. I love when they all wrestle together. I appreciate how hard Dave works for our family and is always so willing to help at home.


We are very thankful for Grandpas. My boys love getting a chance to hang out with Grandpa Mills. Josh said his favorite things to do with him are, "play basketball, look at his garden, and play with the remote control car." It is always so apparent how much Jeff loves our boys. He goes straight for them whenever we see him.

Grandpa Surganovich caterers to my boys every need. Whenever we go over he has stocked a variety of snacks and beverages for their pleasure. He is great about taking them to the park and watching them whenever I need a sitter. The boys couldn't be more fortunate to have two wonderful grandpas neat them.
No comments:
Post a Comment