We were driving in the car the other night to my parents house. Here is the conversation Josh and I had.
Josh: Mom, aren't those trees so beautiful
Mom: They are beautiful, what else is beautiful
Josh: Girls are beautiful
Mom: Yes, they are, what else do you think is beautiful (I wasn't fishing or a compliment, just a conversation)
Josh: You mom
Mom: Oh thanks Josh, I think you are beautiful too.
Josh: I fink Parker is beautiful too, but... I fink... he's tough as a Viking.
Mom: (laughter)
Josh: I fink Dad is beautiful too.
I love that his th's sound like f's. He is a fantastic talker, but when he says "fink" it reminds me that he is not as old as I sometimes think he is.
I think it would be fitting to make a shirt for Parker that says, "Tough... as a Viking!" It's true too!
2 weeks ago
4 comments:
Hilarious
haha, that is so cute. Thanks for sharing! I love little things like that :)
tough as a viking, huh? That must be one amazing and handy little brother to have around.
Viking? Where does he get this stuff? That is hilarious!
Post a Comment