
I gave a talk in my ward on Sunday and wasn't home before the kids went to church. I realized while I was on the stand that I didn't leave the camera for Dave. So, no Easter picture was taken. Then with the rushing around to get down to Sacramento for our festivities, clothes were changed and well, this was the photo we got. Shirtless boys. I hope you enjoy!

Then we have a neighbor that my boys have gotten to know and love. She is just wonderful. Well, she went out of her way to get my boys Easter baskets this year.

Oh man did they love them! Josh kept saying, "Wasn't that so nice of her mom!" He insisted on going right in and drawing her a picture. When he found out I was talking to her on Easter he said, "Mom, I need to tell her something." He talked to her and wanted to make sure she got his picture. He doesn't talk to just anyone on the phone. So, thank you Sharon for being so kind and always thinking of the boys!!!
We had a wonderful day on Easter. Since I spent some of the week preparing for my Easter talk at church, it was a wonderful reminder to me about the sacrifices the Savior made for us. I really felt like we enjoyed the fun festivities that come with Easter, but also spent time talking as a family about the real meaning of Easter. We are grateful for the life of the Savior and that he was resurrected. We know because of Him, we can be an eternal family.
We were also happy to spent time with both sides of our family on Easter. The boys got all kinds of toys and goodies, they thought it was pretty spectacular! Thank you everyone for a fun filled holiday.



2 comments:
Looks like the boys hag a great time, and your talk was great! I love the story you shared!
I had to give a talk at church too!! Oh the pressure of an eater Sunday talk!! It went well though, and I am sure yours was great too.
Post a Comment