He's so cute in glasses! I hope he gets better at keeping them on for you! :) Yeah, sorry, I keep coming up with new reasons to celebrate with a night out but really I don't need any at all, it's just fun to go out! :)
He looks so grown up with the glasses on. I can't believe how big he is getting. Good Luck with him...I fought my mom with my first pair of glasses, only I was 10!
I love a kiddo in glasses! Not sure that I want to be the mom that has to teach the kiddo how to keep them on and not break them....but cute nonetheless! Good luck!
4 comments:
He's so cute in glasses! I hope he gets better at keeping them on for you! :) Yeah, sorry, I keep coming up with new reasons to celebrate with a night out but really I don't need any at all, it's just fun to go out! :)
He looks so grown up with the glasses on. I can't believe how big he is getting. Good Luck with him...I fought my mom with my first pair of glasses, only I was 10!
This looks like a dangerous venture. Good luck with that
I love a kiddo in glasses! Not sure that I want to be the mom that has to teach the kiddo how to keep them on and not break them....but cute nonetheless! Good luck!
Post a Comment