
Gripped tightly in Parker's arms is a snow globe Carri gave him at the Monteith Christmas Party. It has a handle and when you press the button it lights up and all the snow flys around. When I was taking him to bed, he would not let go. So, I finally laid him down with it. When I went back later to cover him with a blanket he was still holding tightly to it in his sleep. So, I shot this picture in the dark, you can kind of make it out in his arms.

My poor sick Joshie-o right before Christmas! Last night he had a headache. So, to cure it he thought dad's stethoscope would do the trick. (Apparently, he could feel a heartbeat in his head.) So, I finally convinced him that letting me rub his head or put ice on it would make more of a difference. Well, he went for it, but still insisted on the stethoscope between on the eyes. That kid, he just cracks me up sometimes. I spend at good 10 minutes just holding it in place for him so he could relax.
No comments:
Post a Comment