
I love the chance to spent time with our friends and families during the holidays. Not to mention an opportunity to spend time with my husband without children. It's always fun to have a chance to reconnect!

I also really love and appreciate my sister in-law Janell. I could not be more blessed to have her as my sister. I appreciate how well we work together and how comfortable I am with her. I enjoy our conversations and the fun we always seem to have when we're together. I am so fortunate to have her and look forward to all our years ahead.

I have to say, I also think the world of Peter too. He is a great guy and wonderful uncle. He is hands on with our kids and patient, they love him. I feel blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.
(We kind of look like we're paired up to go to the prom or something.)
6 comments:
You girls looked SO cute that night! We had a blast...thanks for inviting us!! Lets get together soon to play games or Rockband!!
You are smoking hot! Youch!
Prom... Winter Formal... what's the difference? You look amazing, Ashley! Love your tree too, very cute.
You look great! I bet it was a fun party! I agree with Tanja, you look hot!
Ummm can we come to the game night with Jesse and Devon? Do you like how I invited myself?
HI Ashley, my mom said she saw you the other day and how beautful you looked. I saw you on the beattys blog and had to say hi. Your little family is adorable. I have a parker too. I am glad to hear you are doing well. So do you still live in Roseville?
Hey Ashley, "do you work out?" Hahaha..
Post a Comment