We are! What a blast! We played with some friends last night and were hooked. We also celebrated James' birthday. Thanks for the fun Crosby's and Wohlford's!
If you are good at that, my hat is off to you! I tried it a few months ago and sucked royally. To be fair to myself, I must say that I was incredibly sleep deprived...but let's be honest, it probably wouldn't have been better even if I were fully rested!!! Willis' little cousin [he's 9] wiped the floor with me! I love how little kids can kick our trash at stuff like that! It's crazy isn't it?
5 comments:
That is a fun game. Some friends of ours in California had it. Mike really wants to get it.
If you are good at that, my hat is off to you! I tried it a few months ago and sucked royally. To be fair to myself, I must say that I was incredibly sleep deprived...but let's be honest, it probably wouldn't have been better even if I were fully rested!!! Willis' little cousin [he's 9] wiped the floor with me! I love how little kids can kick our trash at stuff like that! It's crazy isn't it?
We did have fun! I had more fun watching than rocking, due to the fact that I STINK! But it was a great time. Cant wait to do it again!
I'm jealous.
YAY for Rockband!! We had SO much fun and need to do it again soon! Thanks for coming over!!
Post a Comment