
It's official Elder Mills is off to the Argentina MTC. We all went to the airport to send him off. He looked great and was ready to go. Since no one we know has been to the MTC there, we don't know what to expect. We are just praying for his safety and look forward to hearing from him.

On Tuesday evening after Gramma Jean prepared a wonderful dinner for us all, the members of the family who have served missions shared experiences and gave advice. I thought it was very special considering Gramma, Teri, Jeff, David, Janell,Peter, and Jeff T. had all served missions. It was nice to hear what they had to say and feel the spirit that missionary work brings. It will be wonderful to hear about his experiences and see the growth he will have over the next two years.
3 comments:
Oh Jordan! He will make such a great missionary! (Especially if his contact are into sports...then he can REALLY connect with them!) I am so proud of him. What an accomplishment for Jeff and Dorene as well....all four children serving a mission is such a wonderful legacy!
He is going to have so much fun on his mission!!!! How fun for your family to be a part of this most special time in his life.
p.s. It was good to see you on Tuesday night. We need to get together, I too feel that we would be two peas in pod.
Alright Jordan! I hope when I see him next he'll be able to shoot out Spanish at me at 100 mph. Keep me updated on his e-mail and mailing information. I know he'll want as much of that as possible.
Post a Comment