Friday, October 10, 2008

Escape to Neverland

Josh has recently been very into Peter Pan. I just came across an advertisement for Fairy Tale Town's Escape to Neverland. It is October 24th, 25th, & 26th. Peter Pan and Captain Hook will be there! We bought our tickets today. Josh keeps asking me, "Are we going to Neverland today?"

Here is the information about the event:
Join Fairytale Town and Peter Pan for one very special weekend with three nights of tasty treats and family fun. Visit 17 different candy stations, watch live puppet shows each night in Fairytale Town's Children's Theater, and get your picture taken with some of Neverland's favorite stars Click here to buy your tickets.

2 comments:

KL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KL said...

I LOVE Fairytale town!! But you aren't allowed in unless you have a child with you...crazy, huh!? What a world we live in...
Josh will love that though! (Luuuucky!)
Anyway, I love all your comments! I just got done with some of my decorations so I'll have to take a picture! =)