Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jordan's farewell

My brother in-law is getting ready to leave for his mission to Montevideo, Uruguay. On Sunday he gave his "farewell" talk at church. He did a nice job and many members of our family were able to join us. Afterwards, we went Gramma Jean's for lunch. Which the lunch was extra fantastic. (I wish I had a picture for proof.) I took a few shots during the lunch, but mostly of baby Alexa. She is darling.



Some of the ladies hanging out with Alexa. There's Fallon, Yvonne, Alexa, Lauren, & Brooklyn. It was so nice of the Jensen's to travel down for the farewell. Same for Kim & Josh, they had a bit of a drive from Reno too.


This is Uncle Josh, Jordan's BFF. Oh look, he is feeling the distance already...


Everyone checking out the scores


Baby Alexa taking a snooze in Great-Aunt Teresa's arms

No comments: