Bracken just called and Ruth is finished taping. Of course he didn't reveal how much she won, but she was happy with how she did. So we know she won something! Her episode will air on November 24th. Don't worry, I'll post a reminder or a clip.
That's wonderful news! Thank you for keeping us all updated. BTW, if you don't remember me, I used to work with Dorene. If found your blog site through the Mannion's site. I hope you don't mind! You're blog is so much fun, and I would love to know how you managed the burrito cake!
2 comments:
That's wonderful news! Thank you for keeping us all updated. BTW, if you don't remember me, I used to work with Dorene. If found your blog site through the Mannion's site. I hope you don't mind! You're blog is so much fun, and I would love to know how you managed the burrito cake!
thanks for the vm and keeping us all informed! let's hope she won *BIG*!
Post a Comment