
I can't believe it, Josh is officially a preschooler. He started today and guess what... he loved it! The first thing he said when he woke up this morning was, "Can we go to preschool Mom?" I thought for sure he would cry because he has been telling, "Mom, I am going to be a little shy and cry, but I will be okay." There was none of that, he was excited to put his backpack with all the other kids and head upstairs to his classroom. Miss Danai and Miss Jill made him feel right at home.



When I asked him about his day, he said they played with play dough, sang songs about the alphabet, had a snack (apple juice and animal crackers), and play outside. Everyone had to use the bathroom before they could go out to play. He said, "One kid cried like a baby Mom." I asked if he cried, he said, "No, I was perfect!" What a crack up. When they went outside he played in a sand box and at a water table (hence the shoe-less photo.)


Needless to say, he can't wait to go back and man did I enjoy the 2 1/2 hours! I got so much done. To celebrate the momentous day we went for an ice cream cone and played at the McDonald's play place. Then we made a surprise visit to Aunt Diana. It was a great day for all of us!
2 comments:
Yay! I didn't know he was doing preschool this year! Isn't the break nice? It's only a couple hours but I find it nice to spend time one-on-one with Megan and get things done. I'm glad he enjoyed it so much!
Looks like he had fun!!! I can't believe he is in preschool!
Post a Comment