Friday, July 18, 2008

Twilight Preview

If you are an LDS woman, then you are familiar with the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I am still on the third book, (I know, I know, I'm a bit behind, but perfect timing for the 4th book). My friend Amy (who would smile if I said she is slightly obsessed), sent me this preview for the movie. It is interesting to put actors to characters in any book, especially this one because the readers seem to be quite involved in these characters. Well, take a look for yourself.



I think the person they picked for Edward could have been a little better looking and a bit taller, of course that's my opinion, but I think by the end of the movie we'll think he is perfect.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's me! : ) I uhh, just wanted to point out that you misspelled Stephenie's name... *Ahem* of course, I am the only person, possibly in Sacramento, that would notice... heeheeheeee We of course want it to be correct.. heehee
Now, I know you already know my current feeings on the vid... I think my girls are going to force us to see the first showing @ midnight Dec. 12th... Anyone and everyone is welcome to hit it w/ us! : ) I am sure I will be going more than once..*CoughObsessiveCough*
MUUUWWAAAAH!!!- Amy

Orange Peanut said...

I agree, I had a different picture of Edward too! I wish that they had picked someone cuter too, but really is there anyone that cute!

We have to get a group of us to go see the movie together!

BusyMama said...

That poor actor is going to get a complex...who could live up to Edward in our minds?? I'm sure the movie will be amazing in spite of the casting. :)

Heather Mills said...

Not a fan of Edward...I think he looks goofy! I'm a pretty big Twilight fan but I don't think the movie looks too good...I'm kinda bummed. I hope I am pleasantly surprised. I am very excited for book four though. You will have to let me know how to be a mom and read these books....because I read Twilight in 2 days...and I don't think I will be able to do that with little Reagan around!