Sunday, July 13, 2008

Komen's Run for the Cure

Every year it has become a tradition on the Monteith side, that we attend the Walk for the Cure for Susan G. Komen Foundation. Dorene's mom survived breast cancer and we do the walk to celebrate and remember her. This year was my 5th year doing the walk. I just recently got a scanner, so I was able to scan the previous years pictures. (Enjoy the variety of hairstyles and pregnancies.)


The fifth year, we were missing a few, but still had a great time. Amber was (still is) pregnant with Cameron. We had a great breakfast at Eggies afterwards. The highlight of this year was the fantastic sign Carri made of Dorene's mom.


The fourth year was wonderful. We were all there. Cindy, Amber, and Ashley Monteith joined us. Ashley was pregnant with Jillian and I was pregnant with Parker.


This was the year of bad hair cuts. (At least for me and Dorene. Sorry Dorene. Too short for both of us). This year my mom joined the crew and Carri was able to make it too.


The second year was a little sparse, just myself, Dorene, and Diana. I was pregnant with Josh.


First year walking with the family. After we enjoyed breakfast at our duplex, cooked by David

No comments: