Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Birthday fun

It was Josh's day and man was he happy to celebrate his birthday. There have been so many family birthdays in the last few months that when his day came, he was thrilled.

We started our morning with a birthday breakfast, balloons, and a present. (A Ninja Turtle, his new favorites)


We went to Strikes to have some more fun.


Dave was home, so we went as a family. I won 118, Dave trailed by 12 pts. Unusual for me to win, but it made the day even better.


All Josh's gifts, well almost all. He got a cool new bike too. His first and it is his favorite color, orange.


If you don't know my kid, he loves every sport. I mean every sport. Sports we don't even play in America like Cricket. Well, this year he wanted a "pool ball." When I asked which one, of course... the black ball. I tried for a cute stripped one with the number 3. No way, he wanted the black ball. So, I compromised.


The aftermath of the black frosting. We brushed really well that night. We had a great time with our family and friends. Thanks for making Josh's day special!

No comments: